STAR WARS POWER DROID RETRO AD PRINT LIMITED EDITION SIGNED NUMBERED #102/150
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In the market for a Power Droid? This convenient droid is a wonderful and portable mobile battery Giclee print features a retro advertisement poster from the Star Wars universe Limited edition of only 150 pieces Hand numbered and signed by the artist Comes with certificate of authenticity Keep all of...
- In the market for a Power Droid?
- This convenient droid is a wonderful and portable mobile battery
- Giclee print features a retro advertisement poster from the Star Wars universe
- Limited edition of only 150 pieces
- Hand numbered and signed by the artist
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
Keep all of your devices powered with the mobile battery Power Droid! Emulating a retro-style advertisement poster, the Star Wars Power Droid Retro Advertisement Poster Paper Giclee Artwork Print features an image of the cute and boxy droid as it might have looked on an ad in the Star Wars universe. It calls out key features of the "GNK Power Droid" with red arrows pointing to the working plug-ins, armored housing, hidden manipulator arm, sensitivity to heat, and it's real "Gonk! Gonk!" sounds. It even states that the droid has been Jawa approved! Measuring 19-inches tall x 13-inches wide, this unframed paper giclee fine-art print is a limited edition of 150 hand-numbered pieces, signed by the artist, and includes a certificate of authenticity.
Giclee (pronounced "zhee-clay") is a name for the process of making fine-art prints from a digital source using high-quality ink-jet printing used in galleries. In the past few years, the word (as a fine-art term) has come to be associated with prints using fade-resistant "archival" inks and the inkjet printers that use them. A wide variety of substrates are available, including various textures and finishes such as matte photo paper, watercolor paper, cotton canvas, or artist textured vinyl.
This is a LIMITED EDITION GALLERY QUALITY ART PRINT OF ONLY 150 PIECES WORLDWIDE. It is #102 AND IS HAND SIGNED AND NUMBERED BY THE ARTIST. It also INCLUDES A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY. It is shipped FLAT, very well padded and protected, in a large art box designed for mailing large art prints. We over-package to ensure items are protected during shipment. Satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please CONTACT US and we will make it right!! We will accept returns and will provide a full refund of the purchase price (buyer pays return shipping back).
Big Sky Toys takes pride in the quality of our products and the excellence of our shipping. Through our Minty Fresh Condition Guarantee™ we do everything possible to ensure that you as a valued customer receive the best possible product in the best possible condition.
- We guarantee that the packaging for in-stock collectible items (such as Hot Wheels and other diecast vehicles, and Funko Pop! bobble-head and vinyl figures, and other items) offered through our store will be shipped in mint to near-mint condition in the best possible packaging available anywhere unless otherwise noted in a product description.
- Many stores attempt to sell items without regard to bent cards, crushed packaging, or other packaging damage that collectors care about. Big Sky Toys, however, inspects each and every item before we ship it to you. If any defect is found, we won't ship it, and if the shipping carrier damages a product, we'll replace it.
- We guarantee the product you receive has no price stickers, security stamps, or hole punches (unless we're selling an item that come from another retailer). Many stores - online and offline - put price tags, security stickers, or UPC stickers directly on the packaging, thus reducing the potential collectible value. Big Sky Toys believes the packaging is as important as the item inside and never affixes stickers or labels directly to the products we ship.
- We guarantee that we do not remove rare items or variations from the products we ship to you. We ship you the exact product the manufacturer sends to us, and we never do anything to your collectible to reduce its aftermarket value.
- Finally, we guarantee to sell you original product. All the items we sell are officially licensed (if necessary) and come in original packaging.